For those people shielding others (and that includes myself).
There is no one else to care for the animals at Verity Farm as such I apologise if this sounds selfish and blunt, but whilst I genuinely wish each of you and your families continued good health, I too must not get sick.
My suggestion is this
That you bring a change of clean clothing with you to your course (or an overall). Wash and change when you arrive at Verity Farm. Before you leave USE THE SHOWER and change back to your off-site clothing.
Should you wish it
LEAVE YOUR VERITY FARM CLOTHING WITH ME AND I WILL LAUNDER THESE ON SITE.
All I ask is please can you bring a laundry bag so that you can pack them for loading into the washing machine (and I won’t mess up and mix up).
People not shielding are more than welcome to follow these aseptic procedures too.
- I regret I will not be able to provide hospitality (cake) for the immediate future. As per pre-lockdown, the kitchen will be out of bounds.
- Please plan to sit outside or under the open barn. Bring a chair.
- Wherever possible we will avoid being indoors.
- Please plan to bring your own drinks, food and utensils.
- Please bring your own towel (I am happy to launder these for you if want to leave them on site – washing bag etc as above).
We will be following whatever guidelines are current when we get to see each other again, social distancing and so on. And, I would obviously ask that no one comes to the farm if they have, or have been in contact with someone who is symptomatic of the virus.